Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Welcome to Audio Hot Spot

Welcome to "Audio Hot Spot"

As a full time Social Networker for Onlyfactorydirect.com , I meet and network with interesting individuals in the audio industry fold and wish to share my experiences, and sometimes off topic random thoughts.

I previously worked in TechSupport and find that our customers are always so pleasantly suprised that we will take the time to assist them and truly seek an answer for them. This leads me to believe that there is a hunger for information in the ever growing DIY movement. I love it when the chiropracter with very little mechanical or technical back ground calls me to share in his joy of installing speakers throughout his office himself. "There's sound! Sasha..can you hear them...it sounds great," "I couldn't of done it with out you!" Truth be told, I didn't know anything about speakers when I came to Only Factory Direct, but it's learnable, as is almost anything if you pour yourself into it.

So here I am pouring myself in to social networking....and I will share my experience as I go and as our company continues to grow.

I urge you to contribute to this blog, email or twitter me your events, questions, and thoughts. Follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/OFDAudio and please become a fan on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment